Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another New Blog

Just what the world needs! Another new blog.

And another blog about tech.

However, I am convinced to wade in because of Apple's iPhone. I did have some reservations up to Tuesday afternoon about whether Apple (now officially Apple Inc. instead of Apple Computer Inc.) would really wade into the shark-infested waters of mobile telephony. However, I thought that if they did they would do a number of things which were in fact realized during the applegasm that was the Stevenote address.

I also thought that they introduce a device that would become a digital hub for those homes where multiple computers are in use and they in fact did in the introduction of the new Airport Extreme.

So I thought it would be fun to do some other predictions and discuss the world of tech and see how it come out. So here is iWatchTech.

No comments: